Re-Engineered Operator's Cabin
American Augers has answered the call for a rugged, ISO container-styled operator's cabin. This new construction-grade design with ISO corners is the world standard configuration for offloading during export. 12- gauge corrugated siding and thermo-pane windows frame the latest in this must-have drilling accessory.
The cabin interior boasts an ergonomically configured design for optimum equipment visibility and new 6-way adjustable tension chair with seat and side pod controls. To add to the operator's comfort, the climate controlled environment features dual joysticks, an abundant work surface or an optional surveyor's table. All American Augers cabins can be ordered with a 50 Hz electrical option for international use if necessary.
- Lighting is surface mounted (not recessed)
- 4 ft. table, larger for 20' model
(5) 110 V outlets with GFI and country specific outlets
- 60 hz, US & Canada only
- Mexico is 127 V, 60 hz
- Europe & South America - 50 hz, 220V
- Bard 12 kw (1 ton) A/C, with 5 kw heater
- 4 windows with vandalism shields (5 windows in 20' cabin)
- 72" door has key locking handle
- Locking cable opening is 5" x 12 1/2" (oriented vertically with brushes to knock off loose dirt as they're pushed in)
- Wire management channel
- 8 x 12 Skid Mount
- 8 x 20 Skid Mount