We offer track machines or trailer or skid mounted configurations. Each drill is designed with maximum horsepower, ability to maintain a long work life and for versatile use.
Did You Know?
In 1991 American Augers was the first Horizontal Directional Drill manufacturer to eliminate chain and utilize a rack and pinion carriage design, which is now the industry standard.
The American Augers' rack and pinion drive provide smoother carriage movement, more precise operating control, longer system life, with less wear, and there are no complicated parts, that need to be consistently replaced. Innovations like these have allowed American Augers' customers to perform at their best in all forms of utility installation and underground application projects.
Why HDD from American Augers?
- Field Proven Rack & Pinion Design with Unsurpassed Durability
- Industry Leading Thrust/Pullback Capabilities
- Superior Structural Strength of the Thrust Frame
- Full Wrench Travel for the Length of Thrust Frame (excludes DD-210)
- Dedicated Pumps for Rotary and Thrust
- Wiggle Steer®
- Run-On-One-Technology System (ROOTS) Capable (excludes DD-210)
- Worldwide Parts and Technical Service Support